Connecticut Wrongful Death Lawyers
If you have lost a loved one in an accident in Connecticut the experienced injury attorneys at Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law will aggressively pursue your case to get you the highest possible settlement. The unexpected death of a family member can leave a family with financial loss, medical bills, funeral expenses, and the loss of income can be financially devastating to your family.
“Wrongful death” is defined as a death caused by a wrongful act or negligence of another. This wrongful act is the basis for a lawsuit to recover financial damages on behalf of the decedent’s family.
We want to learn about what happened to your loved one. The unexpected death of a loved one is a traumatic and emotional experience. Our injury lawyers have an in-depth understanding of Connecticut’s wrongful death statute.
Wrongful Death Accident Statistics:
- Each year there is an auto collision reported every 1 minute and 10 seconds in the U. S.
- Each year there is 1 vehicle related death reported every 2 hours and 35 minutes.
- Each year more than 40,000 deaths occur in traffic accidents in the U. S.
- There is 1 fatality for every 71 people that are injured in an accident in the U. S.
- Prescription Drug deaths now outnumber traffic accident deaths in U.S.
- Each year there are more than 98,000 prescription errors and pharmacy error errors deaths in the U. S.
- Speeding was determined as the primary cause of death in 28.4% of accidents in the U. S.
- Construction site workers account for 20% of all fatal workplace/industrial accidents.
- According to the Texas Department of every 2 hours a person is killed by a train accident in the U. S.
- According to the N. Y Times 12,000 people die each year from unnecessary surgery.
- According to the National Institute of Health, there are 225,000 Prescription Drugs deaths each in the U. S.
- According to the National Safe Boating Council there are more than 700 boating deaths each year in the U. S.
Representing Wrongful Death Accident Victims:
- Aviation Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accident
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Environmental – Toxic Waste
- Maritime / Boating
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Vehicle Accidents